BENEFITS & SERVICES
Who we are & what we do
Most Common Bookings
We believe in supporting our team members with the opportunities to advance themselves and their careers by taking advantage of our studio space and networks. The T.O Studio team is a committed group of professionals looking to rapidly develop the skills needed for a successful career in the creative-arts & various fields of entrepreneurship. If you are interested in applying to be a volunteer , please contact us at info@TOStudio.ca.
Volunteering with T.O Studio is a great way to network and gain experience assisting in various capacities within the photography industry. Our volunteers are essential in the upkeep and maintenance of T.O. Studio’s professional workspace as well as facilitating various creative projects at the studio such as photo shoots, video shoots, casting calls and preparing for other events the space is booked for, which include parties, meetings and workshops.
Here are some of the features you are welcome to enjoy at T.O. Studio.
- Diffused Sun Roof (with cover)
- High Ceilings
- Sliding Ceiling Light Mounts
- Professional Backdrops
- Lighting & Accessory Options
- Wide Screen TV (internet access)
- Optional Computer & Accessories
- Wall Mirrors
- Adjustable Curtain Wall (for closed shoots)
T.O. Studio is open to College Internship programs and Volunteers. We train and facilitate supports in the following areas:
- Helping with photo-shoots as an extra assistant
- Assisting with the setup & breakdown of studio space
- Maintaining the studio space (keeping the space neat)
- Assisting with behind the scenes coverage (photo/video) and photo editing
- Supporting promotional/advertising initiatives including social media updating